[Talk-ee] Mechanical edit: Fixing Rimi tags

Rihards

Mar 18, 2020, 7:19:25 AM3/18/20
to talk-ee
Dear Estonian community, we noticed incorrect Rimi tags added based on
name-suggestion-index issue.

While the NSI problem has been fixed in
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/pull/3594 , the
incorrect tags remain.

I am planning a mechanical edit to fix these tags in Latvia.
If there are no objections, I will proceed with that fix also for Estonia.
--
Rihards

Rihards

Mar 20, 2020, 4:55:08 AM3/20/20
to talk-ee
On 18.03.20 13:19, Rihards wrote:
> Dear Estonian community, we noticed incorrect Rimi tags added based on
> name-suggestion-index issue.
>
> While the NSI problem has been fixed in
> https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/pull/3594 , the
> incorrect tags remain.
>
> I am planning a mechanical edit to fix these tags in Latvia.
> If there are no objections, I will proceed with that fix also for Estonia.

No objections received, fixed 28 objects.