[Talk-ee] Importing data from company owners using the Rocketdata.io service

Екатерина Радивилка

Dec 23, 2020, 6:35:37 AM12/23/20
to tal...@openstreetmap.org

Hello there! We are a service that helps business owners to update their companies' business information on the Internet.
DbCL 1.0 license, because a business owner or employee of a published POI put the company data through our software.
Additionally, we validate each point manually on our own.
We are planning here to pre-publish links to future imports.

our website rocketdata.io

documentation https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Rocketdata_import
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:… ketdata.io
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue
our terms https://rocketdata.io/terms_and_conditions
source: local knowledge using rocketdata.io

Uploaded to the forum in total over 100 thousand locations
We have a similar topic on the Russian forum: https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=66372
and Ukrainian https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=68337
And Poland https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=68408
Belarus https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=70022

We want to unload these points in Estonia:

At the OSM forum, we had an agreement: to upload points once a week to the forum, after checking and discussing (about a week), upload them to the card. How do you view this collaboration? Have a nice day, everyone!

fghj753

Dec 23, 2020, 6:04:07 PM12/23/20
to OpenStreetMap Estonia, eradi...@rocketdata.io

Hello,

Verifying proposed changes, 2 of them look fine but third one (https://osm.rocketdata.io/tasks/est1_1412/369822) is editing wrong place. Instead of way/215263077 which is grocery store, node/2246702733 should be changed.

According to pharmacy chain’s website, data you otherwise would be adding seems to have no more conflicts to data existing on OSM. However, I suggest you to update your source dataset, because URL listed redirects from https://benu.ee to http://www.benu.ee/ and more than once for some reason redirect didn’t work for me.

Fghj753

PS. If you don’t mind, I could update these pharmacies manually on Thursday 24th.

PPS: wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:ketdata.io is not a valid url