Re: 8 BackBlaze pods for sale. (Complete with HardDrives)

Message has been deleted

Eric Ebner

Jun 10, 2013, 3:10:47 PM6/10/13
to opensto...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.  What are you asking 45x3TB Pods?

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:29:25 PM UTC-5, T Gill wrote:
I assembled 8 BackBlaze storage pods, for a project which never took off. I want to sell them now. I thought people in this group might be interested.

Each pod is fully assembled, with:

  • modular power supplies (in case a power supply goes bust, you can easily replace it without doing all the wiring again)
  • 32 GB RAM
  • 6 Pods have 45 3TB HardDrives each (Mix of Seagate, WD and Hitachi)
  • 2 Pods have 30 3TB Drives and 15 4TB Drives each.
  • Fully tested, virtually unused Pods.
Please let me know if you are interested. I am located in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara) California. I can ship these to anywhere in USA.

Thanks,
T Gill.

Message has been deleted