Fwd: guy setup site in UK to sell pods

Tim Nufire

Jan 22, 2010, 10:55:06 PM1/22/10
to opensto...@googlegroups.com
FYI...

thattommyhall: - just launched a new site to build @backblaze storage pods in the UK , http://ukblazers.com/

Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/thattommyhall/statuses/8029114021

Tim

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tim Nufire    |    VP of Engineering    |    Backblaze, Inc.
voice: 415-244-8428      |      email: tnu...@backblaze.com

thattommyhall

Jan 23, 2010, 9:33:18 AM1/23/10
to Open Storage Pod
Cheers Tim,

I am keen to work together on this, hope you will join the wiki and
get some ideas down for improving the case and getting a reliable
software stack atop it.
I will be announcing prices for the cases soon, perhaps after a test
run of 5-10 and John will be uploading the ammends he made to make the
case easier to fab (think its just the fan grills)

Tom

On Jan 23, 3:55 am, Tim Nufire <tnuf...@backblaze.com> wrote:
> FYI...
>

> > thattommyhall: - just launched a new site to build @backblaze storage pods in the UK ,http://ukblazers.com/

> > Original Tweet:http://twitter.com/thattommyhall/statuses/8029114021
>
> Tim
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> Tim Nufire    |    VP of Engineering    |    Backblaze, Inc.

> voice: 415-244-8428      |      email: tnuf...@backblaze.com

Alex Chi

Sep 9, 2013, 11:57:59 AM9/9/13
to opensto...@googlegroups.com
hello, i am unable to find the sight and the link n longer works

Tom Hall

Sep 9, 2013, 8:24:16 PM9/9/13
to opensto...@googlegroups.com
I still have them at