Backblaze pod for sale

瀏覽次數:497 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Sage

未讀,
2013年10月12日 清晨5:39:072013/10/12
收件者:opensto...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I have a backblaze pod for sale in the UK. 45x2Tb drives in the pod. Sensible offers + shipping. The pod is located in Norfolk, UK.

Michael

On 3 Oct 2013 21:08, "Tarandeep Gill" <taran...@gmail.com> wrote:
where are you located? Please send me a number where I can reach you directly.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM,  <maximilie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I may be interested. My email : maximilie...@gmail.com
>
> --

Daniel Eggerstorfer

未讀,
2013年10月12日 清晨5:45:392013/10/12
收件者:opensto...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael

Which Version of the Pod? Which hardware and HDD? How old and how many hours of running?

Best regards Daniel

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄