Use openstartracker on simulated images

Laura Scheffer

Apr 14, 2021, 10:02:11 AM4/14/21
to OpenStartracker
Hi there!

First off, thank you for this programm. However I am not really comfortable with to many technical terms and I have a though time understanding how to actually use the programm after calibration.

I tried to run the build_production.sh \myfolder but it returns:
ssh: connect to host 192.168.100.213 port 22: Resource temporarily unavailable.

 I would like to use openstartracker to solve simulated images to study the various signal-to-noise ratios we generate. Is this possible?

Sorry if this seems a bit dumb, I am just a little confused.

Thank you in advance!

aztenn...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2021, 5:06:00 PM4/15/21
to OpenStartracker
Hi Laura, no worries

build_production.sh probably isnt what you want - it is a custom script for packaging openstartracker for use on your flight computer once you already have it working.

For getting up and running, I would recommend that you start with the instructions in https://github.com/UBNanosatLab/openstartracker/blob/master/README.md

The instructions might be a little out of date, so if you encounter any errors let me know