OpenStack 3rd Birthday Celebration Next Week - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Tom Fifield

Jul 9, 2013, 11:14:07 PM7/9/13
to OpenStack Australia, aosug...@meetup.com
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick reminder about the events we have next week
to celebrate OpenStack's 3rd Birthday.

Please register as soon as you can - details of your local event at the
links below. Tell your friends :)

*Brisbane*
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/127725082/

*Canberra*
http://www.meetup.com/Canberra-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/125006852/

*Melbourne*
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/125200692/

*Sydney*
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/127344432/

Thanks to our sponsors: Deloitte, Rackspace, Red Hat and The OpenStack
Foundation we are pleased to offer suitable celebratory beverages and food!

Post your photos on the OpenStack Flickr Group
(http://www.flickr.com/groups/1574695@N22). Tag any photos and tweets
with #OpenStack3Bday!

Finally, I wanted to give a massive thanks to the organisers for these
events: Tim Hildred (Brisbane), Marten Hauville (Sydney) and David
Flanders/Markus Giesen (Melbourne). They have put in some serious hours
of preparation for your enjoyment :)

Regards,

Tom

Peter Elford

Jul 10, 2013, 12:54:00 AM7/10/13
to openst...@googlegroups.com
Tom

Who is your contact at Rackspace ?

regards

Peter Elford | Network Programme Manager, Research Data Storage Infrastructure Project
The Australian National University | Canberra ACT 0200 | Australia
telephone +61 2 6125 4551 | email p.el...@rdsi.uq.edu.au | mob +61 401 890 387 | web www.rdsi.uq.edu.au