Essex Hackaton at Mercadolibre.com - March 1 - 14 hs (GMT -3)

Visto 42 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Leandro Reox

no leída,
22 feb 2012, 15:47:2722/2/12
a openstack...@googlegroups.com
OpenStack hackathon, Argentina style. We'll have OpenStack  team members on hand for designing, coding, or advice, and if any beginners turn up then we'll run a presentation session explaining what OpenStack is and how it all fits together.

Beer, food, whiteboards and wifi provided by Mercadolibre. Bring a laptop if you want to code or to try an all-in-one install to take away with you.

Regards!

Leandro Reox

no leída,
22 feb 2012, 15:49:5222/2/12
a openstack...@googlegroups.com
Arias 3751 , Saavedra, Capital Federal - Behind the "Dot Baires Shopping"
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos