Query regarding testing for manually patch from GitHub

Manoj Incarnated

Jul 27, 2015, 6:24:07 AM7/27/15
to openssl-testing
Hi Team,

I'm from Cisco ACS team, we are using an older version of OpenSSL 0.9.8 in our product.
Due to some constraints we are not able to upgrade to the latest, Hence I took the commits for each bugs from github from their respective fixed branches.
But the point is is there anyway that really that vulnerability is fixed, Because if there is a follow up for a particular vulnerability and if i missed to patch it in our source.
Is there any tools or test scripts available to test the vulnerabilities fixed in January,March and June 2015 vulnerabilities.
Could any one of you help on this,

Thanks,
Manoj