does openssl Diffie-Hellman security issue resolved in openssl 1.0.1o

catherin...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 7:27:33 AM6/16/15
to openssl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all:
    The openssl is used as a library in our development system. Recently I'm upgrading the openssl to a newer version, but I saw a security issue (http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/05/https-crippling-attack-threatens-tens-of-thousands-of-web-and-mail-servers/) in openssl which was published on 20th, May. Does the newest 1.0.1 packages (1.0.1o) in openssl  resolve the Diffie-Hellman key problem? If it doesn't, what can I do to avoid them. Thank you.

Best regards
Catherine