Me again!

Mikhas

Sep 27, 2011, 10:30:20 AM9/27/11
to openspotlight-dev
Hi guys,

It's been some time since I have send my last e-mail to the group.
When I sent the last e-mail I was excited about working on a open
project with different developers but I did not have real time to work
with it :( .

Now I can say I have time to do it! (no more university!!!) but seems
the project is dead now (right ?). I don't see new commits for a long
time.

If so, I'd like to ask for your help to understand what is done, how
to build and run it to keep this great project running.
If not, it would be a pleasure helping you guys!

Regards