Question about worldcup information

Ezequiel Suazo

Nov 13, 2021, 9:01:10 AM11/13/21
to opensport
Hi!.
I'm watching your data. I'm interesting in the "worldcup data".
I followed the steps. I have in my database file "sport.db" the next data:

data.png
Checking the "txt" files I saw that in each folder of the World Cup (for example "2014 - Brazil") there are the teams with the players.
Is it possible to import squad information into the database?

Gerald Bauer

Nov 13, 2021, 9:07:22 AM11/13/21
to opensport
Hello,

   Welcome to football.db.

>  I saw that in each folder of the World Cup (for example "2014 - Brazil")
> there are the teams with the players.
> Is it possible to import squad information into the database?

 Sorry - no.  In the upgrade to an easier to parse / read format (kind of v2) the (old) squad information is not yet supported.

  Cheers. Prost.