Permission to use code at https://github.com/openfootball/schema.sql

Kris Stern

Sep 26, 2020, 1:25:42 PM9/26/20
to opensport
Hi,

I am developing a Flask app for some fixture scheduling task for a non-profit organization in Hong Kong. I am wondering if it is okay for us to adapt some code from the repo, as I do not see any licensing info anywhere within the repo. (I have a feeling it would be okay, but out of courtesy would like to make sure.)

Thanks,
Kris Stern

Gerald Bauer

Sep 26, 2020, 1:32:10 PM9/26/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kris Stern,

Yes, of course you are more than welcome. Use as you please with no
restrictions. I added a public domain dedication / creative commons
zero license (CC0). Good luck. All the best. Cheers. Prost. Greetings
from Vienna, Austria..

El sáb., 26 sept. 2020 a las 19:25, Kris Stern
(<krisa...@gmail.com>) escribió:

Kris Stern

Sep 26, 2020, 9:40:49 PM9/26/20
to opensport