Event Time mx.1.json 2020/21

Jose V Valadez

Aug 18, 2020, 1:37:46 AM8/18/20
to opensport
Hi All,

I'm looking at the mx.1.json and it's missing the event time. How do we go about adding this to the json file? I have a link to the office schedule where we can get the dates, but just wondering if these are updated manually or taken from an API that can simply be added to this json file.

Gerald Bauer

Aug 18, 2020, 1:53:23 AM8/18/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in football.db. Yes, the mx.1 gets
currently (auto-) generated from a csv file [1] sourced via the web.

The plan is to add the time over the next days if available (with
the timezone/offset fixed). Please, check back next week. Sorry - I
try to start with England and Austria.

Thanks for sharing the link to the official schedule (unfortunately,
so far I have no scripts for handling pdfs only for web pages, that
is, html [2]).

[1] https://github.com/yorobot/stage/blob/master/two/2020-21/mx.1.csv
[2] https://github.com/yorobot/cache.csv