football.csv - Deutschland / Germany (Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga, etc.) Datasets - Reboot Cont.

Gerald Bauer

Jul 5, 2020, 5:09:57 AM7/5/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm working my way through to reboot (update from scratch/zero)
all "classic" football.csv datasets.

Let's welcome the rebooted football.csv datasets for Deutschland /
Germany [1].
What's new? What's different?

The datasets are now a 1:1 mirror, that is,
an export in the comma-separated values (CSV) format
from the open football.db /deutschland datasets [2].

The idea is to have a "single source of truth" with the
/deutschland datasets in the Football.TXT format.

Questions and comments welcome.

Happy data wrangling. Enjoy the beautiful game.
Cheers. Prost.

[1] https://github.com/footballcsv/deutschland
[2] https://github.com/openfootball/deutschland