Update 2022

Gabriel Contois

Nov 16, 2022, 9:22:05 AM11/16/22
to opensport
Hello I'm making a school project  and I would like to use your API, do you think the auto update could be set again ? Thanks a lot.

Gerald Bauer

Nov 16, 2022, 9:27:38 AM11/16/22
to opensport
Hello,

    Good luck with your school project.

    I try to get the World Cup 2022 datasets online in the next days   - for the other leagues or tournamenets - sorry - I can't really promise anything. It's best to do-it-yourself - yes, you can -  and generate your (JSON) datasets from your own favorite league and sport.db database.     If you have questions on the setup or get stuck you are welcome to post about your progress here.

   Cheers.  Prost.