Timi Adeyemi

Jul 28, 2020, 7:21:19 AM7/28/20
to opensport
Everytime I attempt to load the database I get the response in the picture, I dont have much experience with Ruby only new to programming in Python. Please what approach should I try to troubleshoot it.
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 19.57.36.png

Gerald Bauer

Jul 28, 2020, 7:35:41 AM7/28/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for trying football.db / sport.db and reporting the error:

> LoadError: cannot load such file -- sportdb/readers

This usually is caused by the missing sportdb-readers library / gem [1].

Use

$ gem install sportdb-readers

to install the missing (ruby) library / gem on your computer. And
then retry / rerun your script. Good luck. Cheers. Prost.

[1] https://rubygems.org/gems/sportdb-readers