Auto Update Stopped

S. Valder

Feb 10, 2021, 11:27:20 AMFeb 10
to opensport
Hello,

First of all, I love the work! This could be exactly what I need for a small project. However, I've noticed that the auto-updates for footballcsv/england stopped on 1 Dec 2020 (update 49). Are there any plans to update these tables in the future? I need 2020/21 League One and Two information and cannot find this anywhere else.

Many thanks,
Sammy

Gerald Bauer

Feb 10, 2021, 11:39:32 AMFeb 10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for your kind words. I try to get the auto-update up again
for sure in the next weeks - but sorry I can't promise a definite
date.
Cheers. Prosit 2021!

PS:
I got fired without notice and I am now trying to get my three-month
stolen paycheck back. Not really fun for some background but sorry
still some / time way off from "normality". [1].

[1] https://github.com/bigkorupto/mammad-kabiri-uniqa