Auto Update Stopped

S. Valder

Feb 10, 2021, 11:27:20 AM2/10/21
to opensport
Hello,

First of all, I love the work! This could be exactly what I need for a small project. However, I've noticed that the auto-updates for footballcsv/england stopped on 1 Dec 2020 (update 49). Are there any plans to update these tables in the future? I need 2020/21 League One and Two information and cannot find this anywhere else.

Many thanks,
Sammy

Gerald Bauer

Feb 10, 2021, 11:39:32 AM2/10/21
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for your kind words. I try to get the auto-update up again
for sure in the next weeks - but sorry I can't promise a definite
date.
Cheers. Prosit 2021!

PS:
I got fired without notice and I am now trying to get my three-month
stolen paycheck back. Not really fun for some background but sorry
still some / time way off from "normality". [1].

[1] https://github.com/bigkorupto/mammad-kabiri-uniqa

Ange-Désiré GNABRO

Dec 13, 2021, 5:42:49 AM12/13/21
to opensport
Hi Gerald

You achieved a great job !

Sorry for what you've been through. Do you need help for auto-update ?

Thanks and regards

Gerald Bauer

Dec 13, 2021, 5:47:11 AM12/13/21
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for the delay / late reply. I am for sure trying to get back in 2022!

> Do you need help for auto-update ?

It's an open source project - any help / contributions always welcome.

Unfortunately, see above for the next weeks I will not be able to
help out / join in.

Happy 2022! Cheers. Prost.