Permission to use Apis in Professional Project

Bruno Carneiro

Nov 26, 2022, 11:47:17 AM11/26/22
to opensport
Hi,

I'm a web developer instructor and I would like to use these apis in my course.
I wish to know If I can use apis to teach my students.
I read the LICENSE but I don't find anything about that and in the repository, the description is "A free open public domain football...".

Thanks

Gerald Bauer

Nov 26, 2022, 11:56:34 AM11/26/22
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

all (open) football.db datasets and sportdb scripts / gems are
dedicated to the public domain (no copyright, no rights reserved, no
(by-)attribution required, etc.) and alternatively "licensed" under a
creative-commons zero (cco) dedication / license.

If a github repo you plan to (re)use is missing the
creative-commons zero (cco) LICENSE.md file please tell / post
the web link / url and I add / upload the LICENSE.md. file.

Cheers. Prost.

Bruno Carneiro

Dec 5, 2022, 7:48:30 AM12/5/22
to opensport