Layout and exporting maps

Meryem

Dec 27, 2023, 7:14:35 AM12/27/23
to Openspace List
Hello, is it possible to make a print layout in GeoDa or to add a scale bar to the LISA Cluster map I made? If not is there any way to export this to another software (like QGIS) to create the layout in there?

Thanks!

Julia Koschinsky

Dec 27, 2023, 7:21:31 AM12/27/23
to Openspace List, thinka...@gmail.com
Hi Meryem,

You can save the LISA cluster map results and then format them in e.g. qGIS, see:

Best,
Julia

Julia Koschinsky, Ph.D.
Executive Director and Senior Research Associate
Center for Spatial Data Science
University of Chicago