GeoDa base map

Lorenz Eck

Aug 16, 2023, 2:46:40 PM8/16/23
to Openspace List
Hello,

I created my own GeoJson Dataframe of contigous USA and I´m doing some analysis in GeoDa. Everything works perfectly fine (eg. creating the weights file etc.) but I struggle with using a base map. As soon as I chose a base map the map window gets zoomed out and I can´t zoom in again. Also, it seems as if the base map isnt loading. I already adjusted my Firewall. Could someone tell me how to solve this problem?

Many thanks!

geoda.PNG

Julia Koschinsky

Aug 16, 2023, 2:48:30 PM8/16/23
to Openspace List, lorenz....@gmail.com
Hi,
Make sure your data are projected or try reprojecting:
Julia

Julia Koschinsky, Ph.D.
Executive Director and Senior Research Associate
Center for Spatial Data Science
University of Chicago