Chrono-spatial modifications of point data

Dominique

Jun 28, 2024, 6:15:16 AMJun 28
to Openspace List
Dear all,

I am posting this because I would like to use GEODA to characterize the multi-year displacement of pebbles positioned on the soil surface in quadrats or not (with or without initial clusters). I have spatial data in X, Y and Z for pebbles whose displacement has been tracked over several years. I'd like to characterize the spatial evolution of displacements over time. Could you tell me what analyses would be suitable and possible for this kind of data, both spatial and chronological, to reveal the chrono-spatial modifications of point data, vectors of object movements, evolution of aggregations and randomization of movements, evolution of movement rates, and movement simulations (prospective for future X and Y positions).

Thanks for your help and information,

Dominique