Error when generating weigth matrix type k-nearest neighbor in GeodaSpace

40 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Alysson Luiz Stege

nelasīta,
2020. gada 17. dec. 12:26:5517.12.20
uz Openspace List
Good afternoon.

My name is Alysson and I'm having a problem to generating the weigth matrix type k-nearest neighbors in GeodaSpace version 1.12 for  Windons 64 bits.

This matrix is ​​not generated.  When closing GeodaSpace it generates the following log:

C:\Program Files\GeoDa Software\GeoDaSpace\GeoDaSpace.exe\scipy\optimize\_minimize.py:573: RuntimeWarning: Method 'bounded' does not support relative tolerance in x; defaulting to absolute tolerance.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "geodaspace\__init__.pyo", line 116, in __call__
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 320, in evtDispatch
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 755, in run
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 679, in run_distance
  File "pysal\weights\user.pyo", line 326, in knnW_from_shapefile
  File "pysal\weights\Distance.pyo", line 117, in knnW
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_support'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "geodaspace\__init__.pyo", line 116, in __call__
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 320, in evtDispatch
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 755, in run
  File "geodaspace\weights\control.pyo", line 679, in run_distance
  File "pysal\weights\user.pyo", line 326, in knnW_from_shapefile
  File "pysal\weights\Distance.pyo", line 117, in knnW
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_support'

What is going on.

Thanks in advance

Julia Koschinsky

nelasīta,
2020. gada 17. dec. 14:03:4717.12.20
uz Openspace List,Alysson Luiz Stege
Hi Alysson,

I just checked, it is caused by the old pysal 1.5 that GeoDaSpace 1.2 uses. One work around is to create KNN weights in GeoDa and load them in GeoDaSpace. GeoDaSpace 1.0 doesn’t have this issue since it uses an earlier version of pysal. So you can also try to create KNN weights in GeoDaSpace 1.0 and the load them back to GeoDaSpace 1.2 for SUR models. The difference between GeoDaSpace 1.2 and 1.0 are the SUR models.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Xun

Xun Li, Ph.D.

Assistant Director for Data Science
Center for Spatial Data Science