Fw: GeoDa use case from North Macedonia

Julia Koschinsky

Mar 21, 2024, 9:46:04 AMMar 21
to Openspace List, aleksandar...@yahoo.it
Question from Aleksandar Kostadinov.
Thanks, Julia

Julia Koschinsky, Ph.D.
Executive Director and Senior Research Associate
Center for Spatial Data Science
University of Chicago

Mar 21, 2024, 9:51:22 AMMar 21
to openspa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia!. Great to hear from you.
Hope everything is OK with you.

Paloma

--
Paloma Taltavull de La Paz
Catedrática en Economía Aplicada /Professor in Applied Economics

Journal of European Real Estate Research, Editor in chief
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/jerer

Chair of Real Estate Advisory Group - REM, UNECE
https://www.unece.org/housing/advisory-group.html

Director de la Cátedra de Transformación del Modelo Económico Valenciano
http://catedramodeloeconomico.ua.es

https://rua.ua.es/dspace/handle/10045/53036
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8924-4380
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Paloma_Taltavull_de_La_Paz2