Fwd: [CrisisCommons] Opportunity to Travel to Jakarta this week to talk about CrisisCamp & CrisisCommons

Paola Di Maio

May 29, 2010, 9:33:27 AM5/29/10
to WO...@googlegroups.com, opensourc...@googlegroups.com
i have forgotten what other lists could help us reach out to Jakarta
could someone please circulate this to local lists in Asia?

I have forgotten the list name for asiacommons (is there one?)

Is there someone local, or more local than EU or US people willing to represent this group in Jakarta?
If so, contact  Heather directly, please cc me so that I am informed if there is any follow up
cheers

PDM

May 29, 2010, 11:01:36 AM5/29/10
to opensourc...@googlegroups.com, WO...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paola,

How about people in Wikimedia Indonesia, if you think that's appropriate, I could forward this message to them.

Cheers,

Tzu-Chiang

--
Tzu-Chiang Liou, Wikimedia Taiwan
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tcliou

Paola Di Maio

May 29, 2010, 11:08:17 AM5/29/10
to opensourc...@googlegroups.com, WO...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply

I'd say, feel free to circulate, it will be up to CrisiCommons to select who they think is appropriate after they receive
all the possible suggestions

cheers!
(I may make you a moderator for this list too if thats okay)

PDM