Greetings, and Moderation of this list!

Paola Di Maio

May 6, 2011, 6:46:40 AM5/6/11
to Open Source Thailand
Greetings good people

I set up this list some years ago, I suppose when we started software
freedom day activities in Thailand :-)

I am now in the UK , and I am glad to see that there are 77 members,
some of which still active.Great.

A while back, all google groups became heavily spammed, so I set all
groups to 'moderated'.

Even the owner posts need to be approved. This is just to avoid some
idiot spamming the list, obviously, not to prevent members from
posting freely.

Currently Samphan is a Manager (hello Samphan! how are you) , who can
moderate posts

Anyone else who wants to be a manager for this list, just let me know

In the meantime, many greetings to sunny lovely Thai people

I'll be back, to publish the story about child trafficking in Chiang Rai :-)

cheers

PDM

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 3:36