spam on this group

John D Furber

Sep 12, 2009, 9:30:04 AM9/12/09
to Open Source Medicine
The spam on this group is getting out of control.
Can whoever is administering this group please find out which group
member is responsible and block them?
Thanks.
-John

Eugen Leitl

Sep 12, 2009, 1:33:23 PM9/12/09
to opensourc...@googlegroups.com

Indeed. If you need moderators, I can gladly take care of
approving first-time subscribers.

If the group owner doesn't react, soon, I'm out of here.

8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A 7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE

Jata (Parijata Mackey)

Sep 13, 2009, 1:12:14 PM9/13/09
to Open Source Medicine
I'm on it. My gmail account filters out the spam from this list, so I
haven't been getting any. However, I'll check back daily and ban all
spammers from now on. Thanks for the input.

Cheers!
Jata :-)