Open source medical imaging 3D reconstruction software

Tatiana Al-Chueyr

Jan 30, 2010, 12:02:29 PM1/30/10
to Open Source Medicine
Dear All,

I'd like to communicate the release of InVesalius 3.0.0 Beta 1, an
open source medical imaging 3D reconstruction software (available
under GNU GPL 2).

InVesalius is currently available for Windows and GNU Linux. Also, it
has already been translated to English, Spanish, Portuguese and
French.

Read all about the release [1] and download [2] it now!

Best regards,

Tatiana

[1] http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/wiki/releases/3.0-beta-1
[2] http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/wiki/downloads/3.0-beta-1

elifarley

Feb 1, 2010, 4:42:05 AM2/1/10
to Open Source Medicine
Hi Tatiana,

I've created a page about InVesalius on P2PFoundation's wiki:
http://p2pfoundation.net/InVesalius

It's rather sketchy right now; feel free to add relevant content to
it, if you want.

Would you have more material in English, so that I can add it to that
page?

And you (and everybody else) may also want to take a look at
P2PFoundation's product hacking page (specifically its Health
section): http://p2pfoundation.net/Product_Hacking#Health

Cheers,
Elifarley