Extracting scriptures from biblegateway extracts all the text on the web page.

Jeremias Manninen

May 7, 2021, 1:06:26 PM5/7/21
to OpenSongApp
Hi!

When I press extract text when biblegatesway opened and I have chosen the verse to add, it extracts all the text on the web page. I have tested with highlighting the verse.

Thank you again for your help!
Jeremias

Jeremias Manninen

May 16, 2021, 12:57:50 PM5/16/21
to OpenSongApp
Was this message accidentally missed? :)

Gareth Evans

May 19, 2021, 2:15:14 AM5/19/21
to Jeremias Manninen, OpenSongApp
Not missed, just not dealt with yet!!
I'll have a look at the code and see what I can find.  Likely Bible gateway have changed the way their website works and I'll have to adjust the code to deal with the change.

Best wishes,
Gareth