Re: [OpenSongApp] Digest for opensongapp@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

John McAllan

Feb 19, 2023, 4:34:21 AM2/19/23
to OpenSongApp
Hey Gareth,

I have another request. Can you add a command to the Quick Launch options?  Could you include a Quick Launch to go to: Settings/Song actions/Add songs/Online?

It would be a great option when we're in a hurry.

Thanks mate, blessings,

John McAllan

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023, 11:01 , <opens...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Gareth Evans <garethev...@gmail.com>: Feb 18 02:21PM -0800

Hi Josh,

I'm assuming your device has recently updated to Android 13? Someone else
has reported the issue to me and and I hopefully have a fix in place, but
it will appear in the v6 (beta 6) of the app hopefully tomorrow evening
after it is tested. I'm not updating v5 of the app anymore if I can avoid
it as it will soon be replaced by v6. You can join the beta test program
on Google Play and get the latest version of the app by using the following
link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.garethevans.church.opensongtablet

It's a major update to the app (with loads of new features and
improvements), so I'd recommend creating a backup of your songs.

On Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 08:24:05 UTC Josh Bates wrote:

Gareth Evans <garethev...@gmail.com>: Feb 18 02:16PM -0800

That's brilliant news John.

The even better news is that if you experience other issues with my apps or
others, you now know how to submit a detailed crash log that helps
developers track down the issues.

Best wishes,
Gareth

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Gareth Evans

Feb 19, 2023, 11:26:58 AM2/19/23
to John McAllan, OpenSongApp
Done - it will appear as an option in v6 beta 7 towards the end of this week.
Short press/click will take you to the online search page (where you type what you are searching for and which online service)
Long pressing the page button will take you to the import menu where you can choose other import methods.

import_pagebutton.png

--
When responding to a post on the forum using your email, please make sure to click on the 'Reply all' button so that your response is also sent to the forum for other people to see the full conversation.
---

John McAllan

Feb 19, 2023, 3:07:48 PM2/19/23
to Gareth Evans, OpenSongApp