apps android 5.4.2

Michał Tumkiewicz

Jan 1, 2022, 4:13:45 PM1/1/22
to OpenSongApp
Hi,
application in version 5.4.2
has errors in the presentation mode, the initial letters are disappearing.
version 5.4.1. works well,
what's wrong with 5.4.2 on google play, why was it introduced with bugs?

Gareth Evans

Jan 2, 2022, 11:42:55 AM1/2/22
to OpenSongApp
Hi,

Unfortunately despite testing out new features, bugs still manage to get through (otherwise nobody would ever need to update their software!).  This is always a balance of trying to maintain a huge number of free features working and at the same time adding more features.  It is difficulty to test out every possible scenario and on a range of different devices and version of Android. Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for letting us know.  A fix will be in place soon.

Michał Tumkiewicz

Jan 2, 2022, 11:47:13 AM1/2/22
to OpenSongApp
thank you ,
unfortunately I had automatic updates turned on and it caused a lot of problems before I figured out what was causing it.