Re: [OpenSongApp] Abridged summary of opensongapp@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Message has been deleted

Gareth Evans

Apr 12, 2021, 11:09:16 AM4/12/21
to Jeremias Manninen, OpenSongApp
Yes, you can connect as many devices as you want and each one can be on any of the 3 modes as long as one is set to be the host and the others are set as clients.  You do this from the connect devices options
Each device can separately output to HDMI or Chromecast

To change fonts and video backgrounds, the device connected to Chromecast or HDMI should be running presentation mode.  The backgrounds are set in the display>connected devices settings.  To change the fonts, set the presentation font from the display > fonts settings

I've attached some screenshots:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021, 09:47 Jeremias Manninen, <manninen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you very much for so detailed answer!

Here is a gew more I got:

1) Is it then possible to add 2 different outputs eg. one from device one on presentation mode and another from connected stage mode devive?

We would like to get lower thirds and main display output.

2) Is there also way to get a video or somekind of animated background to the output? Different fonts?

3) Can I seach from opensong xml bibles by maching words?

Thank you very much for your help! Sorry if I send at night in your time, because I live in Finland. :)

Jeremias Manninen

ma 12. huhtik. 2021 klo 4.01 <opens...@googlegroups.com> kirjoitti:
Alistair Baty <alista...@gmail.com>: Apr 10 06:52PM -0700

Hello Jeremias

The OpenSongApp cannot control other protection programs.
For that purpose you can use others Apps such as the "OpenSong Remote
Control" app or "OpenLP - Remote 2"
...more
Gareth Evans <garethev...@gmail.com>: Apr 11 07:25PM +0100

Hi,

Whilst OpenSongApp won't control the desktop app, it can connect to other
Android devices and control them. Android devices can get to a Chromecast
added to your projector, or using an otg ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Screenshot_20210412-160810_OpenSongApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-160645_OpenSongApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-160624_OpenSongApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-160810_OpenSongApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-160604_OpenSongApp.jpg
Message has been deleted

Gareth Evans

Apr 13, 2021, 3:23:33 AM4/13/21
to Jeremias Manninen, OpenSongApp
Oops, forgot the 3rd question!

Currently you can't search XML Bible by phrases, only by specifying the verses (you get this by going to set>insert custom slides>scripture).  You can search for words/phrases using Bible gateway from the app though.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021, 16:28 Jeremias Manninen, <manninen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome, thank you so much!

I guess the third question was left open. What about search from xml bible by maching words?

Jeremias Manninen
Screenshot_20210413-082220_OpenSongApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210413-082237_OpenSongApp.jpg