Music score viewing

Jeremias Manninen

Apr 29, 2021, 9:40:53 AM4/29/21
to OpenSongApp
Couldn't find the way to show music score any where. I guess there is no information on website and I couldn't find anything on forum either.

Thanks!

Gareth Evans

Apr 29, 2021, 12:38:00 PM4/29/21
to Jeremias Manninen, OpenSongApp
Hi,

OpenSongApp isn't directly geared towards music score, but you can display pdf documents.  If it is for including small snippets of score, it includes the ABC notation format, which can be displayed in a similar way to sticky notes using a pop up window in the song (you can assign page buttons to show these).

There is more info on the website at:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 14:40 Jeremias Manninen, <manninen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Couldn't find the way to show music score any where. I guess there is no information on website and I couldn't find anything on forum either.

Thanks!

Jeremias Manninen

Apr 30, 2021, 4:17:26 AM4/30/21
to OpenSongApp
In the use of music scores for piano Im wondering would the opensong song file support images. Very usable to show embed music score on spesific verse in stage display mode.

Someone has already done that with openlp what I tested.

I guess it is not now possible but woild at least be a great feature request.

God bless you all!
Jeremias Manninen