v6 beta10: "LoadSong fixSongs doStringWriteToFile" distorts song file

Bernd Krämer

Mar 14, 2023, 9:55:42 AM3/14/23
to OpenSongApp
There is one song file that is continuously being distorted to have the whole set of xml metadata to be included inside the <lyrics> ... </lyrics>,
where it replaces the <..> by &lt and &gt
Every time after having restored the original file to my SOngs folder, OpenSongApp modifies this file again an again, as far as I can see during the indexing.

The Settings/fileWriteActivity contains the following lines (see the bold lines below):

LoadSong Fix Songs/Android/Overig/LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba  deleteOld=true
LoadSong fixSongs doStringWriteToFile Songs/Android/Overig/LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba with: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<song>
  <title>LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba</title>
  <author>Eline Bakker / Kees Kraayenoord</author>
  <copyright>Eline Bakker, Thankyou Music</copyright>

... etc ...

  <notes>Opw 846 in F</notes>
  <lyrics>&lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot; encoding=&quot;UTF-8&quot;?&gt;
&lt;song&gt;
  &lt;title&gt;LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba&lt;/title&gt;
  &lt;author&gt;Eline Bakker / Kees Kraayenoord&lt;/author&gt;
  &lt;copyright&gt;Eline Bakker, Thankyou Music&lt;/copyright&gt;

I'll attach the whole fileWriteActivity, the original song file and the result after "fixSong"
Is there something wrong with my original Song file?
LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba
fileWriteActivity2023-03-14.txt
LS 528 - U bent een vader die zingt en juicht over ons, Abba (distorted)

Bernd Krämer

Mar 15, 2023, 11:21:58 AM3/15/23
to OpenSongApp
Gareth found the error in my song file. Apparently </Song> (with capital S) in the last line caused the error, and after replacing it by </song> everyhing is OK now. Thanks!