Storage / delete folder

Steve S

Mar 28, 2023, 10:19:00 PM3/28/23
to OpenSongApp
I chose one folder that I had created for testing and went to Storage / delete.  Picked that one folder hit delete.  App crashed.  Sent report.  Restarted the App.and found that several folders with similar names had been deleted.
Thought I should let you know.
Version 6.0.0_beta12 - 337
Onn Tablet Android 11

Gareth Evans

Mar 29, 2023, 2:53:24 AM3/29/23
to OpenSongApp
Can you elaborate on 'similar names'?  If you delete a folder named 'Test', but if also contains subfolders (e.g. Test/sub, Test/sub2), they will also be deleted

Steve S

Mar 29, 2023, 2:29:52 PM3/29/23
to OpenSongApp
I had created several files with similar names.  I don't remember exactly what they were and they all disappeared when I went to storage and clicked on one and clicked on delete.  I remember that I was shown the file name of the one I selected to delete and all looked OK.
So - something like /Songs/New Folder 328430 and /Songs/New Folder 328530& /Songs/New Folder 32630
Sorry this is the best I can do.