play a song mp3 while looking at the song in performance mode?

Steve S

Jun 5, 2023, 8:51:49 PM6/5/23
to OpenSongApp
It would be awesome if I could play a song mp3 while looking at the song in performance mode.  I think I used to be able to do this in the past but now it does not seem to be possible to do it within the app.when i play the linked mp3 it leaves performance mode and then when I go back the song quits playing.

Gareth Evans

Jun 6, 2023, 2:38:58 AM6/6/23
to Steve S, OpenSongApp
To can do this.
Set the pad for the song to play the link audio file and use the pad.  When selecting a song using the link, the preview audio plays in a separate window that closes when you leave that setting page.

Ideally liked audio files should be placed in the OpenSong/Media folder (this ensures you keep permission to play it and also allows synchronisation with other devices).  If you use a file elsewhere on your storage, other devices won't get this file and you may find you have to reset the file link if you uninstall/reinstall the app as Android security settings will remove the permission the app has to access the file.

--
When responding to a post on the forum using your email, please make sure to click on the 'Reply all' button so that your response is also sent to the forum for other people to see the full conversation.
---

Steve S

Jun 7, 2023, 7:49:43 PM6/7/23
to OpenSongApp
I got it working - Thanks

Bagi Muvi

May 24, 2024, 2:44:59 AM (5 days ago) May 24
to OpenSongApp
Thank you it's work mp3 juice tubidy y2mate