Re: Can submit an App

Message has been deleted

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

Nov 29, 2011, 9:11:39 AM11/29/11
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Are you following our app submission guide?
Which step are you stuck on? Which part is not working?

Thanks!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Troy Rogers

Jul 10, 2012, 9:57:07 PM7/10/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
For Your Reference:

AppID : 174196553094

and I have tried to do the submission in both prod.sandbox and sandbox and got the same

results, cannot change the status to "Pending" in orange color.

Thank You

Grandpoker

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Troy Rogers <troy.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Yes, actually I was followed the steps from the link as follow:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/opensocial-orkut/5NKAtwwyY0c

and the stuck point was in step 9,  which I have already submit the verification code and got

the application consumer secret and consumer key. Now I am facing the status that  the

the application is verified, I have accepted the developer terms of service and select a

category as Games & Fun, and I have to click on the submit button again,  it always

shows loading then "Bad bad server! No donut for you", and the view is attached,

I am using firefox and chrome to do my submission and I also have cleared all my browser

cache and cookie.  Is there any procedure I follow wrongly and lead the failure of

submission?

Thank you

Grandpoker

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Troy Rogers <troy.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am the developer of Grand Poker.  we are stuck at the submission part. After click on the submission button,  it shows "bad server" statement.  Please advice on what went wrong.

Thanks,
Grand Poker

Troy Rogers

Jul 10, 2012, 9:51:26 PM7/10/12
[...]

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:11:39 PM UTC+8, Bruno Oliveira (Google) wrote:
Screenshot at 2012-07-11 09:30:46.png