Apps no longer appear.

Paulo P

May 9, 2012, 1:33:23 PM5/9/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I received an email warning you about problems with my applications. They were images and files that was not being loaded. These files were hosted on google code, but I researched was blocking the accounts of those who used the service to host files for applications. They gave me a deadline to resolve the situation before you exclude my applications. I made changes to the files hosted on my server all of them, tried everything in the sandbox on orkut just that they no longer appear, even if not yet having arrived on time. I wonder if you would be able to help me because they no longer appear in the list of applications and even for those who already had them listed.

Apps:

AppId: 320886578952

Title: Templah Themes

AppId: 611301744019

Title: ZOA VASCO

AppId: 42482249831

Title: ZOA MENGO

I appreciate your help because even they can not access by direct addresses but does not appear any data on it and it appears the button to add it.

Cheers and good work.