orkut & google+-related questions

katty geltmeyer

Apr 5, 2012, 9:28:31 AM4/5/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
see below, please.

Sincerely,
Katty
----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Verzonden: donderdag 5 april 2012 14:59
Onderwerp: orkut-related questions

Hi

I know this isn't really google+-related, but in the past, I was playing around with orkut. Now that google+ is launched, I'd like to transfer my orkut-profile data to google+, but the only thing I can do for now is adding a badge to my orkut-profile that indicates I have a google+profile. Unfortunately, adding that badge isn't easy: you have to copy/paste some code, I can't find that code, and I'd suggest a blogger-like system, where you can add a badge without dragging/dropping code snippets.

So, are there some plans considering google+ and orkut-integration: orkut-transfer/merging data with google+?

Sincerely,
Katty

Otavio Silva

Apr 6, 2012, 12:58:14 PM4/6/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com, katty geltmeyer
Katty,

This is a development forum so please address this kind of question to the Orkut User Forum: https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/orkut-pt.

Thanks!

On Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:28:31 AM UTC-3, Katty Geltmeyer wrote:
see below, please.

Sincerely,
Katty

Hi