Approval of my application [Aprovação do meu aplicativo]

Silas Batista

May 7, 2012, 12:06:31 PM5/7/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com

Already five days I have added the application, send now. However is still pending, and when I go with another account appears: App (Id) not whitelisted. Wanted approval.

original text:

Ja têm cinco dias que eu adicionei o aplicativo, já envie. No entanto ainda está pendente, e quando entro com outra conta aparece: App (Id) not whitelisted. Queria aprovação.

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

May 14, 2012, 1:31:07 PM5/14/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

AppReviewer (the component that reviews and approves application) is currently undergoing maintenance, so approval of new applications is taking longer than normal. Thank you for your understanding!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)
Message has been deleted