Please Remove My App - 50760465581

KK

Apr 4, 2012, 6:12:09 AM4/4/12
to orkut Developer Forum
Hi,

I just got a mail saying my app id 50760465581 failed review and needs
to be fixed with 14 days. However, I am not into maintaining this
anymore due to some reasons. Please can you remove this app.

Thanks,
KK

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

Apr 9, 2012, 12:58:04 PM4/9/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi KK

Your app will be automatically removed in 14 days if you don't take action, so if you don't want to maintain the app any more, you can just let the deadline expire.

If you want to take it down earlier, you can log into prod.sandbox.orkut.com with your developer account, then go to prod.sandbox.orkut.cmo/Main#Developer, look for the app in the list and click on the "remove" button to remove it immediately.

(note that removal takes up to 72 hours).

Thanks!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)