Is there thing wrong with appReviewer ?

Prashant Patil

May 16, 2012, 12:39:21 PM5/16/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guides, From last 3 days i am getting suddenly lots of mails regarding As i have many apps on orkut.

AppReviewer was unable to load a resource (application XML) located at the

e.g URL: http://www.chat32.com/opensocial/bigfan/data/bigfan_137.xml

But if i check it manually at same instance i can load xml file accurately and without any delay. Can you please Check manually as i am worried after 10-15 days my apps will get down without any technical reason.  Can you please check what error message appReviewer Returning at your end or time delay it takes to load xml from orkut side. So that i will get exact reason of this problem. Please Check this issue. Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you

Prashant P Patil. :)

Prashant Patil

May 16, 2012, 12:49:51 PM5/16/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guides here is the example of load time i have calculated from online tool.

www.chat32.com/opensocial/album/images/5.jpg9.88 KB0.23 seconds0.02 seconds

www.chat32.com/opensocial/bigfan/data/bigfan_281.xml6.45 KB0.17 seconds0.03 seconds

I think my site is working fine. But still waiting reply from your side.

Thank You.