Call for Speakers in Singapore Aug 12/13 #SgCodeJam24

sciversedev

Jul 29, 2011, 1:58:18 PM7/29/11
to OpenSocial Community
To all,

On August 12-13 Elsevier and the National University of Singapore
(NUS) organize a 24-hour CodeJam for all tertiary level students,
faculty and staff of the Polytechs in Singapore.

Details at http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/sgcodejam24/

For the event I am looking for technically advanced speakers in
Singapore in the area of OpenSocial platform or gadget development or
community or business leaders who are using OpenSocial in an
interesting way. If you can recommend technology or business leaders
as judge, we are still looking for a few judges if possible.

About Elsevier's OpenSocial platform:
Elsevier is the world's largest publisher of Scientific, Technical and
Medical (STM) scientific content. Elsevier has launched SciVerse as
the single signon platform to access scientific content via its
Content and Framework APIs. SciVerse is an extension of Shindig,
allowing applications to to be embedded and access the page content
via its Framework API and the many app integration points. Developers,
Scientists and Librarians work closely together to advance the search
and discovery of scientific content and publications.

Details at http://developer.sciverse.com

For more information please contact me at r dot caprio at elsevier dot
com.

Looking forward to your response.

Remko Caprio
Developer Evangelist
Elsevier Developer Network

Mark W.

Aug 23, 2011, 7:37:35 AM8/23/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, nakedtec...@gmail.com
Remko,

How did the event go? Would you be willing to write a blog post about it for the OpenSocial blog? Jon LeBlanc has been doing a great job of getting us a regular heart beat of blog posts and this would be a great topic! I've copied him on this post, so you can reply and let us know.