Fwd: List of OpenSocial Containers

Henry Saputra

Aug 9, 2011, 12:33:14 PM8/9/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com
Forward this to OpenSocial community lists.

Mark W or Mark H should be able to help.

I do remember seeing the page listed existing containers but couldnt
find it in the new wiki.

- Henry

Aug 12, 2011, 11:30:09 AM8/12/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com
We definitely have access to it, but it may not have been moved over when we shut down the old Ning site.
Is there something you are looking for other than just the list?

Mark W.

Aug 20, 2011, 9:16:20 AM8/20/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lindner, Paul Lindner
Paul,
This site that Jaggie initially found is way out of date (http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/whoisusingit.html) That's a google property--can you find out who owns this so we can work with them to update it?

Thanks,
-Mark W.

Mark W.

Aug 23, 2011, 7:33:18 AM8/23/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lindner, Paul Lindner, helen...@huawei.com
Helen,

We should probably get the larger topic of "brand management" on the agenda for the Board Meeting this thursday. Would you mind adding it when you create the doc?

Thanks,
-Mark W.

Mark W.

Aug 23, 2011, 7:35:35 AM8/23/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, nakedtec...@gmail.com
Jon,

I was thinking that once we get a new wiki page up with this information, we should do an article/blog on this that's a call for update. I'd also like to use this as a way to get new containers listed. It would be great if we could have folks "tweet" their response & we can add it to the wiki from there.