Finding friends that use your app

Ricardo Marinho

Jan 2, 2012, 10:11:39 AM1/2/12
to OpenSocial Community
I don't know if this is the right place to make this kind of
question, but I want to know if there is a way for me to find out
which friends use the aplication that I'm developing. For instance,
I'm developing an aplication that send messages for my friends, but I
just want to send those messages for who have the aplication.

I don't know if I was clear enough and sorry for any mistakes in my
text, I'm a brasilian guy, so it might have there!

tnks!

Mark W.

Jan 30, 2012, 3:16:35 PM1/30/12
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com
You might try a query on your friends and return the hasApp field.