enabling popular open platfroms as containers - Drupal, WP, Elgg, Diaspora etc.

elf Pavlik

Jan 11, 2012, 5:24:27 AM1/11/12
to opensocial-community
Hello,

I would like to support adding Opensocial container capacity to popular open platforms - Drupal, WP, Elgg, Diaspora etc.

Does anyone have some references to 'best practices' in such process?
Any wiki pages useful in this topic? If not I could help creating one with useful information for adopters...

Which mailing list we should use for communication among people developing such implementations?

Thanks!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper

rbaxter85

Jan 11, 2012, 9:55:53 PM1/11/12
to OpenSocial Community
Hi, this question should be directed more towards the Shindig dev
list, as it is more of an implementation question than anything else.
http://shindig.apache.org/mail-lists.html

elf Pavlik

Jan 12, 2012, 1:55:39 AM1/12/12
to opensocial-community
Excerpts from rbaxter85's message of 2012-01-12 02:55:53 +0000:

> Hi, this question should be directed more towards the Shindig dev
> list, as it is more of an implementation question than anything else.
> http://shindig.apache.org/mail-lists.html
hi, thank you! i'll repost it there...
still IMHO this issue also strongly relates to the whole community and broader adoption of Opensocial in FOSS community =)

cheers!
~ elf pavlik ~

Evgeny Bogdanov

Jan 12, 2012, 5:20:50 AM1/12/12