500 Internal Server Error with partuza

Joghurt

Jun 8, 2010, 10:45:37 AM6/8/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries
Hi,
i have a question concerning the opensocial-java-client and partuza.
To test the opensocial-java-client library with partuza, I wrote a
small Java Desktop Application.

Provider provider = new PartuzaProvider();
OAuth3LeggedScheme scheme = null;
scheme = new OAuth3LeggedScheme(provider, "xxxxxxxx-c7f1-ceca-86cb-
deece9c9fbee", "xxxxxxx0026a1e5873002a54239c9e8");
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("firefox " +
scheme.getAuthorizationUrl(""));
System.out.println("Request-Token: "+scheme.getRequestToken().token);
System.out.println("Wait...");
Thread.sleep(10000);
scheme.requestAccessToken(scheme.getRequestToken().token);
scheme.setAccessToken(scheme.getAccessToken());
scheme.setRequestToken(scheme.getRequestToken());
System.out.println("Access-Token Secret:
"+scheme.getAccessToken().secret+" Token:
"+scheme.getAccessToken().token);
Client client = new Client(scheme.getProvider(), scheme);
Request request = PeopleService.getUser("@me");
client.send(request);

Until the REST request, everything seems to work fine. I get my access
token with the 3-legged "dance".
But when I start a REST request I get a 500 Internal Server Error.
To analyse the problem I used wireshark.

request:
GET /social/rest/people/@me/@self?oauth_token=xxxxxxxx-ece1-c6e6-84fe-
ced9ccc3cbee&oauth_consumer_key=xxxxxxxx-c7f1-ceca-86cb-
deece9c9fbee&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1276007269&oauth_nonce=44521687497184&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=iUBT8egvhv
%2Ftu8NrHm8GheSiIus%3D

answer:
Expert Info (Chat/Sequence): HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error\r\n

Can anyone help with this?

Best regards,
Joghurt

Joghurt

Jun 15, 2010, 5:40:00 AM6/15/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries
Hello,
I don't know if I have explained my problem properly but I'm still
looking for a solution.
I want to develop a simple Java Desktop Application which will access
data from Partuza.
Does anyone have a simple example application that can help me
further?
Or someone has an idea what I might have done wrong?

Best Regards,
Jo

Jason (Google)

Jun 15, 2010, 1:02:39 PM6/15/10
to opensocial-cl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joghurt. The request that the library is generating looks good to me. The endpoint is consistent with the OpenSocial specification and it looks to be signed correctly. Have you confirmed that this isn't an issue with Partuza itself rather than the client library?

- Jason