opensocial-php-client on Yahoo Mobage

srehman

Sep 15, 2010, 12:37:37 AM9/15/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries
Hi,

I'm new to Opensocial, the opensocial-php-client, *and* to Yahoo
Mobage, so this could turn out to be a totally stupid newbie
question.

Anyway, I've been having major grief trying to use the opensocial-php-
client to work on Yahoo Mobage. I can't even get past authentication.
Here is snippet of the code I've used:

$provider = new osapiProvider(null, null, null, 'http://sb.app.mbga.jp/
api/restful/v1/', null, 'Mbga', true, null);
$osapi = new osapi($provider, new osapiOAuth2Legged( ... ));

That returns a 405 error:

There was a 405 error with the self request:

{"Error":{"Message":"Consumer Request is not allowed this API"}}

Note that the Opensocial Javascript works for me no problem but I'd
really like to use the PHP client if possible.

Thanks!