Problems with gadget attriibutes

Rodrigo Flores

Oct 19, 2010, 3:56:02 PM10/19/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries
Hi

I'm trying to submit my sample.xml application to Orkut apps, but I'm
not having success on that.

I get this message:

"Submit failed. Please ensure that the gadget has title, description,
author email, thumbnail url, and screenshot url defined, that you are
an owner of the gadget, and that the gadget is not already submitted
to any google property."

And my "xml header" is

<ModulePrefs title="zzzzz" screenshot="http://www.skytrade.com.br/
images/brazil_flag_icon.png" thumbnail="http://www.skytrade.com.br/
images/brazil_flag_icon.png" description="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut
labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud
exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum
dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non
proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est
laborum." author_email="aza...@abcd.com.br" author="Jka">

I don't see any problem with all this conf, and the submission still
rejects my app for that. Anybody has a hint ?

Robson Dantas

Oct 19, 2010, 4:37:14 PM10/19/10
to opensocial-cl...@googlegroups.com
Please switch to opensocial-orkut list. It is the best place to get support on this subject.

Also note that some users were reporting problems while submitting apps.

Robson Dantas

Sent from my iPhone