opensocial-java-client android demo http 400 error

Chris Ma

Jul 4, 2010, 6:44:37 PM7/4/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries
Dowload the latest verion from trunk, then I build the opensocial.jar
file.
Copy OpenSocialActivity.java and OpenSocialCHooserActivity.java
to android/demo/friendlist/src folder.

running the FrendlistActivity app . After choose google. click Login
button. there is an error: Error occured fetching rquest token.
Caused by: net.oauth.OAuthProblemException:HTTP status 400

If I use opensocial.jar which I downloaded from website, it works well
with google provider. but this opensocial.jar is updated 4 months agao
and does not support orkut.

My build process for oepnsocial.jar (in eclipse)
1, download from trunk
2 right click build.xml in /java ant build
2. right click build.xml in /java ant build with argument "dist"

Chris Ma

Jul 5, 2010, 2:53:15 PM7/5/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries

in openSocialChooserAcitivy.java file

url = authScheme.getAuthorizationUrl(scheme + "://");

If I use latest opensocial.jar version from trunk(build by myserlf) I
got authScheme.toString()
="org.opensocial.auth.OAuth3LeggedScheme@43dfe0b8"
It will pop OAuthProblemException:HTTP status 400

but when I user early oepnsocial1.0.jar version(downloaded from
website) I got uthScheme.toString() ="
org.opensocial.auth.OAuth3LeggedScheme@43dfe0a0

This one is working well

can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Chris Ma

Jul 11, 2010, 1:58:40 PM7/11/10
to OpenSocial Client Libraries

Ok I use old Java library + new Orkut provider class , everything
fine now

Jason (Google)

Jul 12, 2010, 7:22:17 PM7/12/10
to opensocial-cl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris. I'm sorry I didn't get around to helping you debug this particular issue earlier, but it sounds like you're set now. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

- Jason